Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 190 - Señorita


Day 190 - "Obsesion" Aventura

I have been happily spoiled by all of the amazing photo shoots and photo opportunities that I have been presented with recently! Photographing singers and musicians has proven to be the most rewarding shoots because I have been receiving private musical shows.


Today I had the pleasure of photographing hip hop emcee Rebecca Dawn. Half way through our shoot she busted out in an on-the-spot rap song. It was so impressive to hear her mind and lips work so smoothly and simultaneously. There are many words I can use to describe this fascinating woman and atop my list are; strong, incredible, talented, bubbly, pleasant, sweetheart, passionate, energetic...oh the list goes on! I will concentrate on the word talented in this post. Besides the fact that she can sing and rap, this Canadian can also project her musical talents in Spanish.  My favourite song by Rebecca would have to be "Tanguera" which is on her website.


I am a sucker for anything to do with Spanish. It's such a beautiful language and she melts my heart when I hear her singing Spanish lyrics! Rebecca has a freestyle show coming up in the beginning of April and I already have this night saved to see her kick some hip hop butt. Como me gusta musica española!


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment