Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 193 - In with the New

(Twas my little art studio)

Day 193 - "Last Night I Heard Everything in Slow Motion" Oliver Tank

I think of change as a positive part of my life. Change seems to creep up on me more often than it does for others but I am not complaining! My younger sister Danielle loves to hear about the new and exciting changes in my life. I agree that I do tend to keep my days quite exciting. But this week I am exhausted from the quick changes in my living situation.

I have lived in Calgary for five years this July and I have lived in six different places since being here. You would think that I have become an expert at moving yet I still use re-useable shopping bags and garbage bags to pack my belongings once I have run out of boxes. A person tends to forget how many belongings they collect over the years as these belongings are typically shoved into the back of closets and under the bed. I underestimated the amount of goods that I have collected. Does anyone need:
life jackets, a dingy, school binders, hats, shoes, heels, tennis rackets, crutches, kitchenware, a t.v., canned tuna...oh the list goes on! Spring cleaning has begun early this year and I am quite enjoying the cleansing side of this move.

I typically listen to the words carried upon the winds of change as I had described in Inevitably Destined...and I wonder if the wind is trying to tell me that my Calgary days have ended. I will admit that the course of my events in the past couples months have me confused. One day I am positive I should stay here and the next day I am unsure if my heart still lies within this cowboy city.

My plans for the next couple days are very exciting. As always I am looking forward to sitting down and recounting my adventures...nevertheless, first things first - time to finish this move. Anyone need school binders??
(All clean and now time to set up the new studio...)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment