Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 200 - Stiletto and Psyche Cardio


Day 200 - "Move For Me" Kaskade and Deadmau5

I would call myself more of a social drinker rather than a party girl these days (or years I suppose). My ambitions in life increase every day and there is no time to be hung over in my world! Although...once in awhile it is nice to let the night take you away. A girl's night out was put together for Saturday and quite the night out it evolved into. There are three elements that I cherish on a girl's night out; one is without a doubt the copious amount of dancing, two would be the erratic conversations and plans that are brewed amongst the beautiful minds and three would simply be being in the presence of my inspiring and stunning ladies.

I have always chosen to air on the side of dreamers. Each one of the ladies out on Saturday have their own personal bohemian dreams and I was passionately feeding off their idealistic futures with every word that was spoken. I find myself attracted to people who want to live freely and who want to be any where in the world besides in the centre of a city while working our days away for the man (yet how have we found ourselves here now!).

Amanda wants to be on an organic farm in British Columbia with gardens and fields of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs.

Renee wants to be on a sailboat, with a pen and paper, writing her little heart out.

Helen wants to be constantly travelling across the country while running around barefoot through the forests...dancing and frolicking.

And me? I will do as I've always done best and be the little social butterfly. I want to help Amanda grow, be there with Renee as she floats on and I want Helen to show me the secret beauties of Canada.
Of course I will be doing all of this while feeding and sharing my dreams. The wonderful part is each of their dreams are easily incorporated into my dreams.

Fly ladies, fly...and take me with you!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment