Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 199 - My Not-So-Secret Bubble

(Photo by Jenn Arguin, 2010)

Day 199 - "Mexican Mavis" Boy & Bear

I treasure every time someone initiates conversation about my blog and when they ask questions about certain posts. A work colleague was astonished by the elements of my life that she had never knew about. In general we all have various types of relationships, mostly being: acquaintances, friendships, family relationships, and work relationships. With every person we know in our lives we choose specific pieces of ourselves that we want to share with said person. Such as if I didn't have my mom on Facebook or have her reading my blog, then she wouldn't have knowledge of many random events in my life. Example being she would have never seen my scary self portrait photos (I love you so much mom, again I am so sorry for scaring you!). The same goes for my work colleague who has been very excited to read about my intriguing stories and ventures.

There is only so much time in a day to open up to our friends so we can learn more about each other. I realize that I am quite the conversationalist when it comes to sharing my stories and bits of knowledge that are stuffed away in my brain. I always have to set the stage for my story and start right from the beginning to ensure that my listener fully grasps the tale. I have even found myself standing up so I can act out the tale.

My life is an open book and I can only hope that each of my posts has a positive impact on at least one person (other than myself). I'm also hoping that my readers will continue to learn new things about my eccentric life that I love so much. I strive to continue to inspire myself along with my readers in the next 198 days. The world is my oyster and a new week has just begun...I have a feeling this week will bring several riveting stories.

I <3 lazy Sundays.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment