Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 202 - Chimera

(Calgary skyline by Jenn Arguin...but this isn't what my poem is about ;) )

Day 202 - "Daydream" by Youth Lagoon (Noah Hyde remix)


Chimera

Vivid will describe this image.
I can feel every single emotion.
I am looking at myself from a distance and it's pleasant.
This world is limitless and it's amusing to my eyes.
It this a fantasy?
I hope no one discovers this secret.

Can you sense that I have a a secret?
My heart pounds as I stare at the beautiful image.
This seems real but I know it's a fantasy.
Let me describe this emotion.
I am powerful and in control, my actions are recorded by my eyes.
Everything I do feels very pleasant.

I wonder if they think my world is pleasant?
The thrill of knowing is my biggest secret.
What is perceived through their eyes?
This is MY image.
I can sense but don't acknowledge negative emotion.
I want to stay in this land of fantasy.

If you only understood the thrill of my fantasy.
The rawness of what lays in front of me is so pleasant.
As I get closer I can feel it rising, the emotion.
All tied up, it's a scary secret.
I inhale and appreciate my image.
They are focused on me, those eyes.

I mask the eyes.
I will do as I please for this is my fantasy.
The ambience seems to grow dark around my image.
It doesn't change the way I feel, all is still pleasant.
Now I want to share my secret.
I'm unsure if the world can handle the level of my emotion.

I will describe my zealous emotion.
Close your eyes.
Imagine a deep, dark secret.
Let loose your biggest and most desired fantasy.
Soak up the excitement which is profoundly pleasant.
Now do you see my image?

To feel such an intense emotion, is just one highlight of my fantasy.
I wish you could see the ecstasy with your own eyes, this sensation is very pleasant.
Do you want to hear more about the secret details of my perceived image?

Jenn Arguin

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment