Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 206 - Sunday Funday

(Everyone must be smiling while looking at this adorable little face, MISS YOU!)

Day 206 - "4AM" by Kaskade (Adam K and Soha Remix)

What a wonderful day it was with a variety of friends. I woke up in the morning with no energy and ready to lounge in bed all day. I was lucky to get a text from a lovely friend telling me that crepes would be ready and on the table in 15 minutes and to get my butt over there. After enjoying the delicious crepes in the company of amazing friends, I went back home to tackle my list of things to do and re-assess my List of Justice.


The List of Justice

1) Sky Diving - thinking about doing this in June-July in Golden...gathering crazy people to join me at this point in time. 
2) A New Piercing
3) Learn to Play an Instrument - eek, I need to get on practicing as my next lesson is in a few days.
4) Drive a Race Car - thinking in Las Vegas in July, my youngest sister turns 21 on July 16, what a great opportunity to head down there.
5) A New Tattoo - mapping this out in my brain, I have the idea but need to start drawing it out.
6) Fly in a Helicopter - HOPING to accomplish to next week!
7) Learn How to do the Splits -  doing my stretches every other day.
8) Acquire my Motorcycle License - have not looked into this yet, waiting until warmer weather.
9) Take Pole Dancing Classes - signed up! Classes begin April 3rd. 
10) Travel to a New Country - still contemplating which country it shall be...but thinking the first week of August will be the time to fly!

Work done. The I went to a friend's parents house for a family dinner and then hung out with more friends after that! I miss my family in Saskatchewan every day but today I saw so many people that I love. I went to bed smiling. I <3 my life.


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment