Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 219 - 2013 Year of the Snake



Day 219 - "Serpents" by Sharon Van Etten

The twelve Chinese zodiac signs put an interesting twist on each year because every twelve years it is YOUR year. This year of course being the Year of the Snake. I was doing some light reading about general predictions for this year and it outlines that focus and discipline will be necessary for you to achieve what you set out to create. Admittedly I have not been focusing hard enough on a few items from The List of Justice that require discipline, this is a good reminder to concentrate on my goals.

My birth year is the Year of the Ox and I was happy to read a few positive characteristics about people born in my year. It says that individuals born in the Year of the Ox are patient, they can stick at an activity longer and go at it tougher than anybody (this should help me with my goals for this year!). They speak small and inspire self-confidence in other individuals. They may be bright, patient and inspiring to others and may be satisfied by themselves.

These few sentences are great reminders that I truly enjoy inspiring others and pushing others towards their goals or trying something new in their lives. It can be difficult at times to branch out of your personal comfort zone and see what wonders and adventures the world holds.



Focus.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment