Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 222 - Creative Juices


Day 222 - "Up the Mountain" by Bomb the Bass (Gui Boratto Remix)

All day Friday I was thinking about unique photography series and photos in general. I've been doing photography seriously for approximately 5 to 6 years and have done a few creative shoots but didn't take them too far. I've been doing so well with pushing my abstract painting series and now I want to bring back photography in to the mix. Just like painting, I need to find my own personal niche with photos. My all time favourite thing (people) to photograph are my nieces in their natural state. It's so beautiful to capture them having fun or not realizing I'm taking the photos. Other than my nieces, I have tried photographing models, planking, nature, etc. but none of them have really excited me. I need more of an edge to my photos, something very unique...perhaps a bit dangerous! I've been inspired but a few action and underwater photos. They are so captivating!

Leave it with me for Saturday and my goal for the day is to post a couple crazy photos...hopefully jaw dropping! Let's see what I can find in Calgary today that will capture my eye.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment