Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 208 - Tranquility

(Cuddling up to my niece, fell asleep great but awoke to her flailing limbs.)

Day 208 - "Any Other Name" by Thomas Newman

Recently I went back to working only four days a week (instead of five days) and it's been such a pleasant change in my week! Friday's are my personal "work" day where I challenge myself to a large list of things to accomplish. My list usually contains tasks involving painting, photography and travel/adventure planning. This Friday I allowed myself to have a day off and completely relax. I honestly didn't accomplish anything more than cleaning my camera, browsing helicopter tours in the rockies and catching up with a friend over lunch. At times I can be too high strung and try to accomplish too many things that I forget to slow down and let my mind and body rest.

My goal of the day was to relax and that task was accomplished! A quiet and enjoyable day in my world :) It's the weekend, kick up your feet!

(San Diego trip way too long ago, can't wait for my Cali trip in two months!)

xox

1 comment:

  1. San Diego is great, I was fortunate to live there for a short time.

    ReplyDelete