Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 228 - The List of Justice

(Photos were taken during two of my paragliding adventures, one in Peru and one in Golden, B.C.)

Day 228 - ahhh it's Saturday and I've had plenty of time to imagine what adventures I hope to be posting on my blog in the coming days. My track of the day comes in two versions, one is the original and the second is a dubstep remix (I prefer the dubstep remix) "Youth by Foxes (original)" and "Youth by Foxes (Adventure Club dubstep remix).

As I had hoped, one of my nieces woke me up by sitting on me and bouncing up and down shouting at me to wake up...gosh I love her. I started the day by sitting in the mall with my sister and my nieces having coffees and hot chocolates. I literally sat there and stared at my nieces in awe of their beauty as they pounded back their hot chocolates so they could move on to the next adventure in the mall...playing on the loonie rides (tiny cars, speedboats, carousels, etc. that run for about one minute for one loonie). They had two things on their bucket list for the day 1) a sugary treat and 2) loonie rides. This led to the question that I presented to myself today: "what's on my bucket list?". Oh how the possibilities are endless! What an exciting thought challenge for the day. After discussing my list  in depth with my other sister at the end of the day I had narrowed it down to 10 items. There are a million things that I want to see and do but I am taking into consideration that I only have 228 days left to complete my list. Drum roll please...(P.S. I changed the name of my list because bucket list seemed to cliche)...

The List of Justice

1) Sky Diving
2) A New Piercing
3) Learn to Play an Instrument
4) Drive a Race Car
5) A New Tattoo
6) Fly in a Helicopter
7) Learn How to do the Splits
8) Acquire my Motorcycle License
9) Take Pole Dancing Classes
10) Travel to a New Country

I am smiling ear to ear thinking about beginning to knock each adventure off my list! Perhaps tomorrow the list will be down to 9? Having something to look forward to is a calming feeling. I am expecting to sleep well tonight.

Until tomorrow.

xox

1 comment:

  1. Loving the dubstep mix! and also the list of justice! Made me smile, defo wanna try this out :P

    ReplyDelete